Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Digest-Digest misc., and KT cap idea

From: barger@ils.nwu.edu (Jorn Barger)
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 1991 07:17:37 -0800
Subject: Digest-Digest misc., and KT cap idea
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Richard writes:
>> [I heard] it is fairly common knowledge in the UK that "Kate is
>rather
>> clever" and that she passed "four A-levels." [J. Fingerle 6-18]
>
>This second comment should probably be dropped.  I quoted Kate saying she
>left school before she had a chance to take any A-levels.  It's from a
>fairly common interview.  I can repost it if you like.

I worried a bit about this.  I think Ron can confirm (in spades) that Kate
contradicts herself over and over and over, though, so who do I believe?
Have our UK Hounds heard the A-levels story?

I haven't been following the o-levels thread all that closely, I admit--
can someone summarize the Kate-relevant conclusions?

>Shouldn't you throw something in there about the _The Whole Story_
>laser disk release?

It's in the long version, but I'm guessing that Tom will already have it in
his pricelist.  Good eyes, though!

How much interest would there be in a KT-fem baseball cap, if I did one?
(This idea via Larry H via Goldmine... I think he'll soon post details on
that one.)
Any artists who could work the symbol-plus-name into a design?
Oooh!  How 'bout "Love-Hounds"-- as if it's a ball team!