Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New albums

From: gatech!chinet.chi.il.us!katefans@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Chris Williams)
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1991 10:18:00 -0800
Subject: New albums
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Vickie here.

I just got the new album by Kirsty MacColl and my subjective
experience was that I really enjoyed it.  There is some possibility
that others might enjoy it too and so I thought I might mention it,
but of course you are free to ignore me.

I just got the new album by Sam Phillips and my subjective
experience was that I really enjoyed it.  There is some possibility
that others might enjoy it too and so I thought I might mention it,
but of course you are free to ignore me.

I just got the new album by the Banderas and my subjective
experience was that I really enjoyed it.  There is some possibility
that others might enjoy it too and so I thought I might mention it,
but of course you are free to ignore me.

Thanks Steve!

Vickie (one of Vickie'n'Chris)
katefans@chinet.chi.il.us