Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Squids?

From: gatech!chinet.chi.il.us!katefans@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Chris Williams)
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1991 10:25:00 -0800
Subject: Re: Squids?
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Chris here,

J. Fingerle asks:

> Recently, in the traffic concerning Record Companies, the term squid has
> been used.  What does this mean?

  Not a damn thing. Just me being a smart-ass. I my original post I compared
dealing with record companies with taking a bath in a tub full of live squid.
I have since concluded that I was too easy on the record companies, and too
hard on squid, creatures which are by comparison inoffensive and, to my
knowledge, had nothing to do with signing Vanilla Ice.

                                Chris Williams of
                                    Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
                                        katefans@chinet.chi.il.us