Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

HERE I COME!!!

From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hill)
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 1991 22:23:24 -0800
Subject: HERE I COME!!!
To: Love-Hounds@ims.alaska.edu

Look out San Jose!
Look out San Fransico!
Look out Love-Hounds!

I'm coming to the party!!!! I got an early shift (9-3) so I'll probably miss
half of it, but hopefully I'll get out early ("OH, I think I have a pain in my
stomache!  I'm gonna BARF!!!  :-)

        If anybody has any info on interesting things to do (Kate-related or
not) in San Jose or San Fransico, let me know!  Also, if anyone knows of a
cheap place to stay in San Fransico, let me know.  I am hoping to spend a
couple of days there!  Boy is Kate a good influence on me!!  See ya there!

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com