Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Correction

From: Eugene Yang <yange@ccmail.gsm.uci.edu>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 1991 18:26:35 -0800
Subject: Correction
To: Love-Hounds@eddie.mit.edu

          I made the mistake of stating that _Wow_ was being used in a
          Taiwan TV ads for Nissan Sentra, it was actually _Moving_ ,
          I had _Wow_ in my mind when I sent the message.

          Another thought:  in one of the interview disc, Kate said
          that the idea of _Mother Stands for Comfort_ was a mother,
          knowing her son has committed terrible crimes, would still
          proctect him from the justice.  Did this idea come from "The
          Dead Zone", a film based on a Steven King novel?  I believe
          the film came out in '84, the timing would suggest my
          speculation.