Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Adelaide KaTemas/KaTe concert tickets

From: ed@vsattui.llnl.gov (Ed Suranyi)
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 1991 13:21:36 -0800
Subject: Re: Adelaide KaTemas/KaTe concert tickets
To: rec-music-gaffa@ames.arc.nasa.gov
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@lll-winken.llnl.gov

In article <9106301452.AA16074@spam.ua.oz.au> rfrost@spam.ua.OZ.AU (Richard Frost) writes:
>Someone please tell me if its true that KaTe is giving a live
>concert in the USA!
>
>All this talk of "I want the front row tickets.." etc, is this
>just preparation for what "might be", or what "WILL BE"????
>
>IS IT OFFICIAL YET???????????????????

No. :-(  All we really know is what we've known for months:  Kate
announced last November that she was planning to go on tour, or at
least play a few shows, towards the end of this year.  From various
other sources we get the strong impression that she will come to
the USA this time, but absolutely nothing has been said officially yet.

--
Ed Suranyi              ed@wente.llnl.gov
Paul:  "It must be nice to always believe you know better -- to always