Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

If you were to meet Kate

From: vishal@m2.csc.ti.com (Vishal Markandey)
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 1991 10:37:26 -0800
Subject: If you were to meet Kate
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Indulge me if you please, by answering a rather whimsical question.
Imagine that you were to meet Kate and had an opportunity to talk to
her. What would you think ? What would you say ? What would you talk
about ? (Besides "Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God..." :)

For those of us that have been lucky enough to meet her in person
(|>oug, Vickie, others at the con?) what crossed your mind when you
met her, what was the first thing you said to her ?

- Vishal