Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Adelaide KaTemas/KaTe concert tickets

From: Richard Frost <rfrost@spam.ua.oz.au>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 1991 22:22:36 -0800
Subject: Adelaide KaTemas/KaTe concert tickets
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Hi there, its me again!

Its been really bad for me these last few weeks, I just got
retrenched from work, the downturn in the economy is hitting
all types of jobs! I hear America is in the midst of a
recovery; the Australian government says we'll have up to 11%
unemployment before the economy recovers!!

In times like these you need a KaTemas party!!!

Looks as though I am the only person posting to gaffa
from Adelaide at the moment, since Guy Larri has gone to
America for the next 2 weeks, he assures me he'll be
back in time for my KaTemas party.

** ADELAIDE KATEMAS INFO:

All those who wish to come to my KaTemas party on the 27th
please e-mail me as I need to get an idea of how many
are turning up. Include in your postings all the
KaTe related stuff you can bring.

>>> Those with KaTe posters BRING THEM!!!

My home contact phone number is (08) 344-2531

I think the country code for Australia is 61 so the full
number is:  618-344-2531

Please add this phone number to my name & email addr in
the 'official' KaTemas list.

** KATE BUSH LIVE CONCERTS

Someone please tell me if its true that KaTe is giving a live
concert in the USA!

All this talk of "I want the front row tickets.." etc, is this
just preparation for what "might be", or what "WILL BE"????

IS IT OFFICIAL YET???????????????????

** MISCELLANY:

I was thinking of ringing up our local national popular radio
station and getting them to announce KaTe's birthday on the 30th,
how about everyone doing this so we can have her name mentioned on
as many radio stations on 'THE DAY', all around the world!!

<<>> All AUSSIE kAtE FANS RING JJJ-FM AND GET kAtE MENTIONED ON
<<>> MAYNARD'S BREAKFAST SHOW ON THE 30th!!!

I totally agree that _The Dreaming_ is KaTe's best albumn,
I was slow to appreciate this, but I am now a big fan of it.

IMHO, a love of _The Dreaming_ is a sure sign of a REAL
KaTe fan.. does anyone agree?

Favourite songs (for the moment B-))):

                 1)  All The Love
                 2)  Night Of The Swallow
                 3)  Pull Out The Pin
                 4)  There Goes A Tenner
                 5)  Get Out Of My House

Well thats all for the moment,

until the next post.. adieu

|    KaTe IS GOD!   | I)            | Internet : rfrost@spam.ua.oz.au     |
| _____             | I\ichard Frost| Adelaide, South Australia           |
|  /|\  Since 1978, I, liKe oTher Love Hounds, awaiT the "SeKond Koming!" |