Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: front row or die

From: nrc@cbema.att.com (Neal R Caldwell, Ii)
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1991 09:50:19 -0800
Subject: Re: front row or die
To: gaffa-post@eddie.mit.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>From article <9106271449.AA06209@bunny.gte.com>, by gb10@gte.COM (Gregory Bossert):
>
> in a scum and squid enriched orgy of arbitrary satire, Richard Caldwell says:
>> [oh, what the hey, you saw the original post...]
>
> i read this post on a new DEC monitor with the latest custom modified
> version of DECterm, and i noticed that the signal-to-noise ration and
> distortion in this post is much higher than Richard's previous works.

Sorry, I couldn't help it.   I finally figured out how to set the
alarm on my digital watch when these Cenobite guys come walking
through the wall.  I think that's the right name but I couldn't make
it out clearly since their leader had his upper lip pulled back over
his head and bolted to his shoulder blades.

Anyway, these guys gave me a choice between satire and swinging around
on hooks looking a bit too much like something that drove Kate to
become a vegetarian.  I thought that was pretty reasonable given that
it must be difficult for them to maintain a sense of humor what with
having their limbs attached in all the wrong places and all.  So of
course I opted for the satire.

> and extra rewrites he's doing...  i sure, as usual, that the UK versions
> of this post were of a much higher quality.

Yes, but real fans will want to hold out for the deluxe letterbox edition
in Dolby surround.

I have a very slightly used digital watch for sale if anyone is
interested.  Sorry, no instructions.

"Don't drive too slowly."                 Richard Caldwell
                                          AT&T Network Systems
                                          att!cbnews!nrc
                                          nrc@cbnews.att.com