Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Another Spasm (Re: Spasm)

From: larry@csccat.cs.com (Larry Spence)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1991 18:18:50 -0800
Subject: Another Spasm (Re: Spasm)
To: uunet!rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9106261738.AA01958@chem.nwu.edu> stern@chem.nwu.EDU (Charlotte Stern) writes:
>I spasmed when I heard Never Be Mine on the *gasp* radio today.
>The station was The Bear (Arlington Hts, IL, near Chicago) 92.7 FM.
>I'm still catatonic.

Hey, I heard KERA-FM (Dallas public radio: mellow new folk, lounge jazz, and
non-threatening world muzak) play "Watching You Without Me" last night (I was
driving, about the only time I hear any radio).  This is a station that almost
_never_ plays anything that might put listeners on edge... I was pleasantly
surprised. %)

--
Larry Spence
larry@csccat.cs.com