Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Secret messages, etc.

From: aruss@oucsace.cs.ohiou.edu (Andrew Russ)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1991 13:49:34 -0800
Subject: Secret messages, etc.
To: rec-music-gaffa@cis.ohio-state.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Does anybody out there know of any kind of guide to all the "secret"
messages on the various KaTe Bush albums?  The spots where she whispers
in one speaker during "Suspended in Gaffa", the mumbling at the end of
"Love and Anger", etc. etc.?

	I can't make very much of it out, or even where they all are, but
if figured maybe someone somewhere has tried to do that & maybe collect
that info.

				thanks,

					andrew russ

 "I've always liked female vocalists because of the quality of their voice
  it's so high-pitched.  Those high frequencies have always really appealed
  to me!"   --Boyd Rice