Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

CLOUDBUSTING SIZE

From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hill)
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1991 01:48:38 -0800
Subject: CLOUDBUSTING SIZE
To: Love-Hounds@ims.alaska.edu

Jorn just posted that Cloudbusting will be 1.3 megs. THis is true, but I will
also be including the original Garden files (chronology, lryics, etc) so the
total size of both will be about twice that.  I don't know if this makes any
difference, as I don't understand these things, but I figured I should let ya
know!
        UPDATE: By tommorrow, I should be done with the cleaning up of the
quotes to make them all look neat and consistant.  THis means I will enter the
 final, heavy editinphase where I go through each quote and carefully consider
if it is in the right spot and delete duplicates.  I don't know how long this
will take, but I'm hoping it will be a week.  Just thought you'd like to know.
  I know I said it would be three weeks more than two months ago, but... What
can I say!???? :-)

        Ron "Remove quoation mark, capitalize, tab" Hill

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com