Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Liner Notes in Kate CDs

From: jeff@sqa.dsg.ti.com (jeff abbott (TB02))
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1991 07:12:06 -0800
Subject: Liner Notes in Kate CDs
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

I don't have CD copies of _Hounds of Love_, _Never For Ever_, _The
Whole Story_, or _The Sensual World_. (I have them on cassette).
Are lyrics included with the liner notes to the CDs? I was disappointed
that my CD of _The Dreaming_ didn't include liner notes or lyrics, when
my CDs of _Lionheart_ and _The Kick Inside_ did.

I'd like to know what I can expect before I buy the others in CD form.
Email is fine.
Thanks for the help!

Jeff
--
Jeff Abbott	Texas Instruments, Inc. 512-250-4323
		Internet		Jeff.Abbott@hub.dsg.ti.com