Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Still here after all these years!

From: Doug Alan <nessus@mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 1991 09:26:59 -0800
Subject: Still here after all these years!
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu
Sender: nessus@media-lab.media.mit.edu

> From:	mscott@uunet.uu.net (Michael Scott)

> PS  Whatever happened to |>oug, anyway???

I'm still here.  I'm just too busy at work now and too busy getting
busy with my girfriend to post lots of long flaming articles anymore.
Also back then it seemed like Kate Bush fans numbered about one per
state.  Now there's one on every street corner, so my job is done.

|>oug

"If living with obsession is a sin, then let me be guilty."  -- Calvin Kline