Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kirsty MacColl

From: larryy@Apple.COM (Larry Yaeger)
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 1991 18:21:35 -0800
Subject: Re: Kirsty MacColl
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I just had to share this... on alt.music.exotic, someone inquired about a
source of didgeridu music, got a few answers, and then later responded:

>As far as the music, I purchased the Kate Bush album "the dreaming" it didn't
>feature the didjeri as much as I liked, and the music was, well, really odd.

:-)

Also thought I'd use this opportunity to note that our local r.m.g has
received no postings whatsoever for the last several days.  Probably a
result of the moderator being away... but if you get this via netnews
within a couple of days of 6/22 (and hence postings are getting *out* in
a timely fashion), perhaps you could let me know by email?  <Gulps loudly
hoping not to see 275 messages next time he checks his email!>
--
-larryy@apple.com

"You wouldn't recognize a *subtle plan* if it painted itself purple,
and danced naked upon a harpsichord, singing, 'Subtle Plans are Here Again'."
                        -  Edmund Blackadder