Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: O levels????

From: martinn@csri.toronto.edu (Tippi Chai)
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 1991 20:11:13 -0800
Subject: Re: O levels????
To: gaffa-post@eddie.mit.edu

graham@ug.cs.dal.ca (Michael Graham) writes:
>So Kate had 10 (O) levels...hmm
>Can you get your O level by getting a 50% on the exam?

*NO* *WAY*.  The British system considers anything below grade C
a failure, so you need at least 60%.

Ahem, now that I got you attention, let me have my say regarding
the H@pp& issue.  THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE EVER USED A KILL FILE
IN .GAFFA.  The original postings I just skipped over, but when
postings about postings about H%pp# started to race across my screen,
I pressed that shift-K.  (Now I hope I'm not going to start a flood of
postings about postings about postings about H=pp! ;-)
--
"Conquer the Universe! Unimaginable Power! Unlimited Rice Pudding!" The Doctor

Tippi Chai
GUEST ON : {decvax,ihnp4,allegra}!utcsri!martinn  ||  martinn@csri.toronto.edu
Disclaimer: all opinions, pinions and onions expressed herein are solely mine.