Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Garden

From: barger@aristotle.ils.nwu.edu (Jorn Barger)
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 1991 13:31:18 -0800
Subject: Re: The Garden
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Ron, maybe you could hold off posting any more of The Garden until Bill
comes back from vacation. I'm having nightmares of software going haywire
and getting ten copies if each portion posted. Also, to be honest, we are
going to unsubscribe from Love-Hounds while The Garden is being posted.
We waited till now because we weren't sure when it was going to start.

It's something we'd like to have, but not at this time, when we can only
get our mail once every couple of weeks. The buildup is just too
much--makes
Happy's lyrics post seem miniscule in comparison (yeah, I know, at least
The Garden is Kate-related)

It's great that you're doing it Ron, we just can't handle getting the whole
thing at this time. We'll still be keeping up with gaffa via Jorn and he'll
pass along any pertinent messages. Most of my posts while The Garden is
going on will be sent to Ecto.

Vickie (one of Vickie'n'Chris)
katefans@chinet.chi.il.us