Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

oodles and pages of lyrics

From: judi@coyote.datalog.com (Judi McKernan)
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1991 09:14:00 -0800
Subject: oodles and pages of lyrics
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

   Just a thought, folks. To avoid posts that go on and on for page
after page after page, such as the recent lists of Happy lyrics, how
bout this for an idea? Instead of posting all the lyrics for an entire
album/whatever on one day, maybe a posting of one or two single songs
per day with an entire album's worth spread out over a week or two
would take care of some of the glut.

   Don't know if this is feasible or not. Just an idea flowing
through my tiny Kate-infested brain...

p.s.- just my own 2 cents worth, but I intend to give Happy a try
just as soon as I can scrape a few extra bucks together. Yes, kiddies,
your so-called "gushing enthusiasm" has had a positive effect on me.

                   judi