Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: (none)

From: "mandorallen@st1.vuw.ac.nz"@MATAI.vuw.ac.nz
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1991 12:44:00 -0800
Subject: Re: (none)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: mandorallen@st1.vuw.ac.nz
Date: 13 Jun 91 08:46:10 +1200

In article <9106111922.AA17469@shane.peri.COM>, shane@shane.UUCP (Shane Bouslough) writes:

> Sample MIL-SPEC KaTe posting to follow. Use this as a guide to all further
> posting to this group:

And what's wrong with that? Sounds like a fair enough posting to me!

KaTe! KaTe! Oh goddess KaTe! I offer my soul to thee! Wuthering Heights!
The Wedding List! The Ninth Wave! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KATE!!!!!!!!

(smileys all round :-) )

Nah seriously, this is supposed to be *primarily* a Kate group. I've got no
bother with the occasional Happy/ Gabriel/ Fripp debate, but the problem is
Happy is threatening to swamp us, and that's bad news.
--
this was the Bard, Anthony Hobbs, speaking from mandorallen@st1.vuw.ac.nz
"Look...look into my mouth, he cried..." (Genesis, 1972)