Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Speaking of clogging the digest...

From: barger@aristotle.ils.nwu.edu (Jorn Barger)
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1991 05:46:18 -0800
Subject: Speaking of clogging the digest...
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Is everyone aware that Real Soon Now we are going to be deluged by Ron
Hill's Cloudbusting/Garden project?  I can't wait, myself, wouldn't miss it
for the world, but in light of the unHappiness problem, I wonder do people
realize just how huge a series of messages this is bound to be?

Ron, how's it going?  What's the schedule look like?  How many megs are we
talking here?  How convenient is it to break it up?

Bill W-- is there any easy way to sort out Ron's postings and give them
distinct headers for the digest folks?  (It will be easy for a tiny note to
get crushed between a couple of long CBusting things.)

(BTW, Gudjieff was a George, not a "Bob"!  Bob's last name is usually
"Dobbs".  Anyone who wants more info on George should pick up the latest
issue of Gnosis Magazine at their local NewAge bookstore-- $5 for an issue
entirely devoted to Gurdjieffianism-- you can bet the Bushes are reading it
this very minute!  If you want to know more about Bob, try alt.slack, at
your own risk.  I just met the guy who put Bob's picture in the Atari 800
(?) character ROM.)