Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Happyless people.

From: E Welsh <evan@castle.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1991 01:49:52 -0800
Subject: Re: Happyless people.
To: rec-music-gaffa@ukc.ac.uk
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Source-Info: From (or Sender) name not authenticated.

rhill@pnet01.cts.COM (Ronald Hill) writes:

>happen that all the Happy talk will survive, and I don't think it hurts the
>group, other then some of us having to skip past the messages.  Anybody else
>feel the same was, I mean amoung people who have no Happy tapes?

Consider my hand raised.
Actually, my personal opinions don't matter. The group's charter allows
discussion of any artist which might be of interest to Kate Bush fans.
This clearly includes Happy, although not unanimously so.
My biggest worry is that people are going to be discouraged from
mentioning other artists at all if they read the sort of strongly worded
criticism seen here recently.

>        Micheal Graham, I don't think I have any quotes about that part of the
>chorus.  I'll look again.

Michael, don't get so upset if nobody answers your questions. You didn't
know the answer, so didn't it cross your mind that perhaps nobody else
did too? I'm glad it got some response eventually though. It was
interesting.

By the way, I'm finished university now and I don't know how long I'll
be able to hold on to this account. Hopefully I'll get a new one but if
not it will have been nice knowing all of you.

--
/  __               /\ evan@castle.ed.ac.uk   /\ Are you selling your \
\ |_     \    /     \/ rew@lfcs.ed.ac.uk      \/ soul to a cold gun ? /