Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kill file?

From: Sean Judge <sjudge@umaxc.weeg.uiowa.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1991 07:08:10 -0800
Subject: Kill file?
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

I for one don't know if I have the kill file option.  I don't understand
the logic behind that solution, though.  I mean, I would have completely
missed that MTV interview due to the fact that "[Kate makes happy motion
with her head]" was in it.  I get the Love-Hounds list in digest form and
don't think I have the option to 'kill' anything without killing the whole
file.  I don't understand why the posters of Happy info. can't just cut
down on the things like the lyrics.  The lyrics are the most nuisance.  I
have said it before, twice, I don't mind hearing about Happy's style or
reactions to her music, or even answers to questions about her albums (like
the recent T'Pau question/answer/same question/same answer session.  But
at least these people aren't posting a mile long listing of "Heart and Soul"
and other T'Pau songs!  Which brings me to my next request.  Could the
big T'Pau fans please e-mail ME...NOT the Love-Hounds list (because...that would
be _rude_)...the lyrics to "Heart and Soul" including the soft, low-voiced
spoken vocals "walking on the wa-ter.."?