Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

JJ J.

From: Ken.Saintjohn@samba.acs.unc.edu
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1991 12:21:16 -0800
Subject: JJ J.
To: Love-Hounds@eddie.mit.edu

 Ron just wanted to say thanks for the interviews! They are very
interesting and often hard to come by.

Ron Hill writes:

>Mr.  Jackson's questions are necessarily superficial but are very
>deftly  posed,  and Kate seems a bit more at ease and more forthcoming
>than  in  the  other U.S.  interviews.  The questioner for the longer,
>largely unaired interview draws remarkably interesting answers.

 Back when I was the manager of the "Troubadour" night club in LA I
had the pleasure of meeting JJ. Aside from being one genuinely nice
guy he is (or at least was) one of KaTes strongest supporters, always
had something good to say about KaTe that was way beyond the usual
DJ/record company babble.

                              Ken.Saintjohn@bbs.oit.unc.edu
                 "I think quotes are very dangerous things!" KaTe Bush...