Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Happy's Kate story.

From: scott@cs.heriot-watt.ac.uk (Scott Telford)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1991 04:25:49 -0800
Subject: Re: Happy's Kate story.
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cs.heriot-watt.ac.uk

In article <m0jlTAz-0000RNC@chinet.chi.il.us> katefans@chinet.chi.il.us
(Chris Williams) writes:
>Vickie here. For those curious, here is Happy Rhodes' "Kate Story"....
>
>Least favorite song: Is a bit put-off by "Love and Anger", mainly because
>                     it apalls her when Kate talks about not knowing what
>                     the song is about and how she set it aside for a long
>                     time before having other musicians help her work it out.

Never mind about what it's about! Just listen! (preferably with the
volume at just below permanent-hearing-loss level 8^) Blows me away
completely every time....She's got to do this one on the tour, She's
just got to...

Actually I sometimes wonder what it's about too... some of the
lyrics make some kind of sense to me, but others...
| Scott Telford, Dept of Computer Science,               scott@cs.hw.ac.uk    |
| Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, UK.                 scott%hwcs@ukc.uucp  |
|_____ "Expect the unexpected." (The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy) ______|