Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

happy/unhappy

From: stern@chem.nwu.edu (Charlotte Stern)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1991 11:04:57 -0800
Subject: happy/unhappy
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu
Cc: stern@chem.nwu.edu

I for one would much rather see happy discussion
stay here.  There are already many too many splinter mailing lists.
I don't want to nor do I have time to read any of them.  Gaffa is
the only (in my eyes) venerable one, with as much stamina as Kate
and her musical themselves.  Artists and news groups come and go.
Love hounds is the center.  Happy posts will taper off, especially
as people become aware that others would prefer them to.   There
is a definite mutual respect we have for each other (I hope), and
it remains in all of our best interests to keep as many of us here
as possible, for (among others) exactly the same reason that people
are complaining about now---introducing new artists of common interest
to Katefans.  Let's stay united if at all possible.

-mjm