Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Gabrielle Roth

From: <THOMASDL@VMD.CSO.UIUC.EDU>
Date: 5 June 1991 13:47:38 CDT
Subject: Gabrielle Roth

Ken mentioned Gabrielle Roth's _Oceana_.  So I thought I'd post some info
that I've posted previously on the 4AD list....becuz EVERYONE SHOULD LISTEN
TO GABRIELLE ROTH!!!!!

I guess I sort of feel about Roth the way Vickie feels about Happy: A fantastic
artist on a sssmmmaaallll label that noone knows about but that everyone
should know about so god I got to tell everyone about it until everyone's
overwhelmed with the pure genius of this woman like I am and everyone who _has_
heard her stuff and and...
.. Er, sorry, I got carried away a tad.  Anyhow, here's the info: