Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

More MisK

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward J. Suranyi)
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 91 13:02:12 PDT
Subject: More MisK

1.  In the Datebook section of today's San Francisco Chronicle (June 2),
there's an ad for Tower Records.  All Capitol/EMI records are currently
on sale.  What's one of the two albums they show pictured as examples?
_The Kick Inside_!  This is the first time I've seen that album advertised
so prominently.

2.  Today KITS is having an "all-request modern rock block Sunday".  This
morning I called up and requested a block of Kate.  (What a surprise, eh?)
I asked for "The Sensual World", "Hounds Of Love", and "Experiment IV";
they played the first two songs of my request.  Perhaps more
interestingly, the DJ (Audio-Vidya) said that it was a requested by
"Ed Suranyi in Livermore and Michelle Libby in Pleasanton".  Pleasanton's
not far from Livermore.  I didn't know there was another fan in the
Tri-Valley area!

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov