Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

1991 HurriKane Season!

From: John Grigutis <76004.2670@compuserve.com>
Date: 02 Jun 91 10:44:35 EDT
Subject: 1991 HurriKane Season!

With the start of the month of June, starts the 1991 Hurricane season
here in sunny Florida.  The past couple of years have seen very little
in the way of any Tropical depressions or storms, to say the least of
ever having a full blown Hurricane.  So this year (hopefully) will be a
wet season.  I say hopefully because looking over the names for this
season's hurricanes, I came upon one that particularly caught my eye:
Kate!  Wouldn't it be a great omen if with the coming of Hurricane
Kate, also came the real Kate? Say with her "upcoming" "world" "tour"
(again I say hopefully).  Who knows, Hurricane Season is from June
until November, but storms have been seen as late as December.  And
didn't I hear somebody say on here that if there was going to be a
tour, it would probably be in late '91?  Hmmmm, interesting...

And of course I would just fall over dead if Kate decided to play here
in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area!  I can dream, Kan'T I?!

"Watching storms, Start to form, Over America..."