Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Got my Warpaint cd!

From: jessica@athos.rutgers.edu (jessica)
Date: 30 May 91 03:12:58 GMT
Subject: Got my Warpaint cd!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I got my Happy Rhodes Warpaint cd today!

I love it!

My favorite song so far is "feed the fire".

I sent Happy a bunch of printouts of stuff from the group
about her albums, (i hope no one minds!!) and she didn't
write back but kevin bartlett did, and thanked me quite
a bit and said they thought it was quite fascinating and
that they'd always love to see more.

I can't wait to get all the tapes! (when i can afford it ;)
but dave steiner (my boss, friend, and fellow kate fan)
says he likes the cd too and we can each get two of the
tapes for now :) :) :)

Just wanted to thank you all for recommending Happy.

	       		jessica
|    I will live by my own policies, I will sleep with a clear conscience,    |
|	  	 I will sleep in peace.    (Sinead O'Connor)                  |