Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Birthday part in San Diego.

From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hill)
Date: Fri, 24 May 91 23:09:43 PDT
Subject: Kate Birthday part in San Diego.

ANybody here interested in setting up a birthday party for Kate here in San
Diego???  I know a couple of people who would want to come.  I won't be able,
probably, to go to the one on the Saturday before, so how about a short one on
 her birthday itself?  We could have it at my place, as long as everybody
brings there own chairs and its not to big!!!  Leave me private mail if
interested.

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com