Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Interviews

Date: Wed, 22 May 91 17:44:18 CDT
Subject: Interviews
To: Love-Hounds@GAFFA.MIT.EDU

If this message appears 4+ times I apologise, but I have been attempting to
post it for a week, via news and mail, and so far no joy...
Anyway, does anyone have a (near) difinitive list of known Kate interviews,
and there availability? I am particularly interested in one done for LBC
(a London radio station) as part of their "Look back at the 70's" series. I
think it was broadcast in January of '88. The programs host was Kerry Dubie (sp)
I certainly havn't found it in the archive transcripts. Anyone know?
Regards,
--
           __
          /  ) /