Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: (none)

From: E Welsh <evan@castle.ed.ac.uk>
Date: 22 May 91 22:26:35 GMT
Subject: Re: (none)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Source-Info: From (or Sender) name not authenticated.

ron@great.photos.by.the.way.did.you.ever.get.my.emal.thanking.you writes:

>        Also someone asked why
>oops "Walk Straight Down The Middle" is on the CD This Woman's Work.  Vickie
>and/or I asked the Homeground people and they said that they had to be the
>same, due to mastering purposes - I don't think that really explains it, but
>its what they said!

It makes sense if you remember that the box set was released on vinyl
(and cassette) as well as CD and the vinyl TSW doesn't have WSDtM on it.
If they left it off TWWII then it wouldn't be in the vinyl box at all.

Was that what didn't make sense or was it the stuff about the mastering
purposes?

Evan...

--
/  __               /\ evan@castle.ed.ac.uk   /\ Are you selling your \