Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: graham@wyvern.cs.uow.edu.au (Graham Roger Dombkins)
Date: Fri, 24 May 1991 15:07:18 +1000

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: graham@cs.uow.edu.au (Graham Roger Dombkins)
Subject: KT things in Sydney
Date: Fri, 24 May 91 05:07:11 GMT

Hello all,

	I was in Sydney last Friday trying to replace my Sensual World video
that my sister borrowed off me and then killed with a shitty VCR :-( Well it
turns out that EMI imported only a set amount of those videos into Australia
and now that they are gone there is no replacing them!!   >:-(    are there any
other Oz love-hounds out there that can help me??

	While I was there I decided to visit a great music store that I know
which is good import for imports, Red Eye Records. Guess what! Three KT
bootleg CDUs!!! The first one was the old, "Kate Bush Backsides" but on
CD It was out under the Observation Records lable item # OB 002 and it
had a pressed date of 1991. After that thers was also the "Kate Bush
Interview 85 + 86" CD. Item number Bush 7CD I don't have a clue who put
this one out or when but it claimed to be limited edition, came in a box with
a cut-out photo of KT stuck on and a number in the corner, I got #763. Also
included in the box were a few pictures that look to have been taken while
she was in the US at NASA. Finally there was one that I hadn't heard about.
It was "Super Golden Radio Shows No 013, Kate Bush, Live in London
1979". This one was printed in Italy by SGRS Records and pressed 1991.
It's the London Palladium gig. Nice to have it all on CD.

	Till next time,

- Graham Dombkins

graham@cs.uow.edu.au