Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Bringin ig it all back home

From: nbc@inf.rl.ac.uk
Date: Wed, 22 May 91 18:06:50 GMT-0:00
Subject: Bringin ig it all back home

The soundtrack album from the forthcoming BBC TV series "Bringing it
all back home" has been releases in the UK. The TV shows are supposed
to feature Kate but it does not look as though she is on the soundtrack.
Or at least she is not mentioned in the press adverts. Can anyone confirm
this?

>From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward J. Suranyi)
>>Sorry.  As I said, I was previously unaware of this group's existence.
>>I (apparently mistakenly) thought I could get some of my questions about
>>my favorite female singer answered.  I thought, since everyone here is a
>>fan, such a question, while probably repetetive, would not be totally
>>inappropriate.
>>
>>|D. Patrick Ryan
>
>Don't mind Jon Drukman -- he's the group's resident curmudgeon.  If I
>had seen your questions, I would have answered them more
>straightforwardly.  I daresay a lot of people would not have been
>as amused, however.

Hey! I thought IED was the group's reigning curmudgeon. In fact to quote
Lovehounds' Quasi-monthly post: "Another welcome fixture in the group is
the numinous curmudgeon "IED""

Obviously time for a vote :-) This group's not big enough for two curmudgeons!

Neil

--
Neil Calton                          UUCP:   ..!mcsun!ukc!rlinf!nbc
Informatics Department,              NSFNET: nbc%inf.rl.ac.uk@nsfnet-relay.ac.uk