Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Oz / Adelaide KaTemas to be held on Saturday July 27

From: Richard Frost <rfrost@spam.ua.oz.au>
Date: Wed, 22 May 1991 23:45:59 +0930
Subject: Oz / Adelaide KaTemas to be held on Saturday July 27

 I have decided that the Saturday before THE tuesday July 30, is the
 most convenient day for the KaTemas here in Adelaide, in line with
 other parties around the globe. Lets make this a GLOBAL party!

 Current Attendees are: (* == unconfirmed)

   1) Guy Larri  (+ friend)
 * 2) Ken Ward   (+ friend)
 * 3) Ken Howard
 * 4) Greg Anders

 plus I have 2 friends of mine who are interested.

 Total of 9 people so far.

|    KaTe IS GOD!   | I)            | Internet : rfrost@spam.ua.oz.au     |
| _____             | I\ichard Frost| Adelaide, South Australia           |
|  /|\  Since 1978, I, liKe oTher Love Hounds, awaiT the "SeKond Koming!" |