Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

Was this first album on the same record label?  If so why is it being
released on CD after they've lost their record contract?  I've never
seen _The Nature of Things_ in any format.

It does seem that they were moving towards a harder edge between _Pin &
Web_ and _Portent Hue_ and I actually like that.  In fact, one person
warned me away from their earlier stuff saying it was a bit too light.
I don't know how they could make the leap from "too light" to _Pin &
Web_ in one swell foop but then this fellow has recently been accused
of having foriegn fluids in his cornflakes so who knows what may have
been effecting his thought processes at the time.

In any case please keep us notified of further developments.

"Don't drive too slowly."                 Richard Caldwell
                                          AT&T Network Systems
                                          att!cbnews!nrc
                                          nrc@cbnews.att.com