Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hello!

From: uchi!arnie@asuvax.eas.asu.edu (Arnold B. Iverson)
Date: Thu, 16 May 91 18:09:55 MST
Subject: Hello!

I'm new to rec.music.gaffa and would like to know your guidelines of
postings in this newsgroup since this address moderates all that is
submitted.  I'm a fan of all sorts of "alternative" music...  As a
matter of fact, my music collection consists of maybe 90% of what I
consider alternative music.  The station that we Phoenicians listen
to out here is KUKQ - The Alternative AM 1060.  You probably heard
of us on 120 Minutes on MTV about three weeks ago when we had our
2nd Annual KUKQ Birthday Bash.  I think that was considered to be the
biggest (or one of the biggest) alternative concerts ever!  Had great
fun and got to see Havana 3AM since I've never seen The Clash in
concert before (it'll probably be the closest I'll ever get in a
while!!!)  I've noticed there's a majority of Kate Bush fans from
reading the posts I receive.  Do you allow discussions of other
artists?  Your explanation of what is allowed would be graciously
appreciated!  Thanks!

---
Arnold "Arnie" B. Iverson, SYSTEM 0PERATOR - GROUND ZERO!!! BBS
INTERNET: arnie%uchi.uucp@asuvax.eas.asu.edu
    UUCP: ...!ncar!noao!asuvax!uchi!arnie  ICBM: 33.26N Lat, 112.04W Long
   PHONE: (Days) +1 602 436 2743 - Honeywell, Inc./CTO, CAE Support
          (Eves) +1 602 849 3511 - Home, Iverson Consulting Enterprises