Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Homeground arTicKle

From: relph@presto.ig.com (John M. Relph)
Date: 20 May 91 04:23:52 GMT
Subject: Homeground arTicKle
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I heard that the latest (Spring 91) issue of _Homeground_ has an
article about the filming of the "Cloudbusting" video in the area near
where the White Horse of Uffington was carved into the chalk many
years ago -- near Wayland's Smithy.  Could I convince some nice soul
out there to transcribe the article, that is, to type it in so I can
read it online?  Many thanks to the person who enters the article.

	-- John
--
Chalk is church, while cheese is chapel