Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Lyrics

From: Ken.Saintjohn@samba.acs.unc.edu
Date: Sun, 19 May 91 16:37:09 EDT
Subject: Lyrics

 Assuming (a dangerous word I know) this posting makes it to the net
can someone tell me if the once mentioned project concerning the
B-side lyrics ever came to pass? As I remember it the plan was for
someone to transcribe these B-side lyrics from the new box set and
then the transcription was to be printed and made somehow available.

                                  Ken SaintJohn
                            Ken.Saintjohn@bbs.oit.unc.edu
                   "I think quotes are very dangerous things!" KaTe Bush...