Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

	An emphatic WHAT HE SAID!  :-)

Okay, I'm having one of my sick thoughts.  I live in Albany.  There's
got to be some other readers here from the Albany area (I know of at
least one).  How about an Albany Katemas?  And how about... inviting
Ms. Rhodes?  Ooooh, the heart just POUNDS!  :-)  A Happy Katemas!

I know, I know.  She's probably too shy.  She doesn't know us.  It'd
be weird.  Her boyfriend won't like it.  My mother won't like it.
Happy won't like my cooking.  My grilfriend would get jealous.

			But I can dream, can't I?

						Derek L...
--
+ + "When nothing else remains, one must scream.  Silence is the ultimate  + +
+        crime against humanity." -- Nadezhda Mandelstam		     +