Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Happy?

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward J. Suranyi)
Date: Sun, 12 May 91 14:44:25 PDT
Subject: Re: Happy?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>First, sorry for that double posting.  I blame my news reader.  Next, what
>is "Happy"?  I assume it's a new CD?  (I say "I assume" because I've never
>heard of it before.  I though TSW was the latest?)

No, "Happy" is not the name of a Kate Bush album!  Happy is Happy
Rhodes (her real name), who is a singer-songwriter who has caused
a stir in this newsgroup lately, mostly due to Vickie Mapes' enthusiasm.

However, Happy doesn't have a record contract, so her albums are,
in general, not distributed.  You have to order them directly from
Aural Gratification.  The address has been posted many times.

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov