Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Other Female Singers

From: graham@ug.cs.dal.ca (Michael Graham)
Date: Sat, 11 May 1991 16:57:59 -0300
Subject: Re: Other Female Singers
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa, rec.music.misc
Sender: news@cs.dal.ca (USENET News)

Can anyone here read Japanese? I just bought the Japanese import of Here
Today, Tomorrow, Next Week by The Sugarcubes and there is a band bio in the
front of the booklet in Japanese. I really need to know what it says.
Please help me!!

I think that the easiest way to do this would be for me to photocopy the
bio and send it through snail mail with a couple bucks included.
--
Michael Graham         |   "Well she's not really my half sister...err...
graham@ug.cs.dal.ca    |    more like 2/5ths"