Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTe Worldwide

From: padgett@athena.cs.uga.edu (Charles Allen Padgett)
Date: Fri, 10 May 91 21:27:31 GMT
Subject: KaTe Worldwide
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: padgett@athena.cs.uga.edu (Charles Allen Padgett)

Well, since we're discussing hearing Kate in stores, allow me to say that
the guys at the Crystal Garden here in Athens had on HoL this afternoon, while
I was in buying a Tarot deck.  I stayed long enough to hear And Dream of Sheep
and Waking the Witch.  Good taste, hokey shop.  They weren't selling any Kate,
though they did have Enya and Clannad on the shelves.

P.S.  I mailed this question to someone already, but I guess I can post it,
too:  which Happy album should I buy first?  Be entirely subjective in your
answer, and mail it to the address below:

charles
padgett@athena.cs.uga.edu