Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

My kind of hello...

From: bullroar@darkside.com (Mark Kraft)
Date: Thu, 09 May 91 02:14:56 PDT
Subject: My kind of hello...
Comments: The Sleepless Eye Illuminati, Inc.

Hi all.. I am Mark, aka the Sleepless Eye. I recently got involved in
modemming and I was quite pleased to see all of you out there. I have been a
Katefan for years, but I wasn't aware that there was such a tidy little
underground.. expected more of a loose throng. As I am in San Jose, I would
love to have direct contact with those who are doing Katemas.. I'm  coming
in from the cold, as it were, and I will likely drag several people in with
me.. I know of about 5 ardent fans offhand, having DJed locally for a
college station. Infact, I will probably try contacting Happy's label to get
a copy of her works out to our station, KSJS. It is getting lots of
attention, having won the honors for best college station this year, and
they are now reporting to Gavin, the major guide for radio execs out there.
If Happy is half as good as is claimed, I'm sure she could make the playlist
and, therefore, be mentionned nationally. I also saw the Kate bootleg in the
CD wherehouse, but lacked the funds at that time... My aims should be clear,
in that I would like to be more involved here and linked to the connections
for Kate, bootlegs, zines, and Happy stuff.. (and maybe anything else
relevant..)  It's you're move..

   /\
  /  \
 / [] \