Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

files

From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hill)
Date: Thu, 9 May 91 02:34:42 PDT
Subject: files

Thanks for the Q magazine.  I found a directory with a few more interviews in
it so I no longer need the "Now" interview or the Musician 1990 interview.  I
DO need the Roger Scott interview (if it is more than just two or three pages
like the EXERPT that I have).  I also need the Dreaming era bootleg CBAK 4011.
 I have it, but my copy only has half of what I have on tape so hopefully
yours will have more.
        I found a couple of small interviews from the KICK INSIDE/LIONHEART
era but still am woefully short, as the Garden interview file from that period
is zapped. So anything you come accross from there would be great.  I am
hoping someone with net access will respond, cause I know there should be a
few there.
        I know what you mean about him not typing spaces, I have been adding
spaces to his stuff for weeks now!!! Still, it beats typing em in!!!

Ron Hill

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com