Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

"Scratches on Bush Records"

From: hamish@pnet91.cts.com (Hamish Grant)
Date: Wed, 8 May 91 09:55:51 EDT
Subject: "Scratches on Bush Records"

Hi there all you KaTe fans...  I was just wondering one little thing (this
should have you all rushing to your vinyl collections, Bush or no) about those
of you who have KaTe's stuff on vinyl, especially that which is imported from
Europe and the UK:

Can you check the "inner circle" (the end area of the record) for secret
messages?  I don't mean audible ones, I mean ones actually scratched into the
vinyl itself by whoever was in control of the vinyl press at the time.

Scratching of this sort is quite popular in Europe, and it shows up all over
the place on "alternative" vinyl.  I don't have any Bush stuff on vinyl, but
it's sort of a hobby of mine to find out what messages people have been
putting on their LPs...

Thanks!

hamish@pnet91.cts.com           Hamish Grant, Toronto, Ontario, CANADA, Eh?