Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate and Prince

From: glarri@adl.austek.oz.au (Guy Larri)
Date: Wed, 8 May 91 05:02:45 CST
Subject: Kate and Prince

> In addition I've just spotted something about a rumourof a duet between Kate
> and Prince!!There has been no denial or confirmation,though personally I
> can't see it happening.

Funny, a couple of months ago I was toying with the idea of sending an
April-fools item to gaffa that would be a news flash announcing Kate's
decision to make an album with niggers-with-attitude, along with a
forged statement from Kate saying that she was tired of all this
pretentious nonsense about self respect, creating music you believed
in etc., and was instead going for the cheapest sell she could find.

I didn't do it for a number of reasons; I figured I'd never be
forgiven!, and when *do* you post it - I mean it's not April 1st
everywhere at once (or at least not for long) when your audience is
spread around the round globe.

Still, Kate working with Prince - time will tell.

	Guy.