Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KT to direct Prince video

From: lazlo@triton.unm.edu (Lazlo Nibble)
Date: Mon, 06 May 91 01:47:58 GMT
Subject: Re: KT to direct Prince video
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

larryy@Apple.COM (Larry Yaeger) writes:

> What I was really a bit agog about was that Kate was directing *anyone*
> else's video besides her own.

I felt the same way at first but if you think about it it makes perfect
sense . . . she's a creative person and she's *good* at it, so it only
makes sense that other people would like to get her to work with them.
Now I wonder why she *hasn't* produced or directed other people before.
I'd like to hear the result if she produced a band that was significantly
more pop than she was.

...Peace.                                          Lazlo (lazlo@triton.unm.edu)
"If you can't feel the rhythm, don't dance."