Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTe Conversions

From: judi@coyote.datalog.com (Judi McKernan)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 91 14:04 MST
Subject: KaTe Conversions

  Could use some help/suggestions on a touchy situation.

  My new husband is not a KaTe fan yet, altho I plan on working on
converting him. Any suggestions on particular songs/albums/whatever
to start with? I've been thinking of some of the "milder" stuff off of
Hounds of Love and The Sensual World. For instance, "Hounds of Love",
"Cloudbusting", "The Morning Fog", "Love and Anger", etc.

  I'm serious- I love to listen to KaTe in the evenings when I'm winding
down from a long day at work, but I don't want to drive my hubbie crazy.
Of course, headphones just don't cut it....

            "Hello, I know that you've been feeling tired,
             I bring you love and deeper understanding....."

                                         judi