Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

test and gifs.ARC (.ARG)

From: graham@Iris1.ucis.dal.ca (Michael Graham)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 91 16:13:17 GMT
Subject: test and gifs.ARC (.ARG)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@nstn.ns.ca (NNTP Entity)

Thanks to whoever posted all of the very varied gifs to Alaska.
They are stretched a bit, but no big deal. I especially liked the one
with Kate at the waterfront in the leather jacket!!
While I was ftping away I noticed con_pics.arc. Can someone de-arc them?
Or can someone send me some info as to how to de-arc them on a unix machine?
I've got access to a beautiful Iris (19" 100dpi 24 color screen) and I am
dying to see these gifs.

mike
--
Michael Graham          |"Say you were going to sing in a club tomorrow -
graham@ug.cs.dal.ca     | what kind of stuff would you sing?"